#CariaSocial News Update #3
This is a new weekly update of what’s happening with social media platforms.
This is ideal for marketeers, business owners, entrepreneurs or anyone with an interest in using social media for your online marketing.
- Facebook has published a new, 64-page guide of key tips and notes to help you maintain connection with your Facebook and Instagram audiences during this pandemic.
- Facebook will be sharing a weekly schedule of free learning resources you can access that will help you manage your business on Facebook and Instagram in these challenging times.
- Facebook is testing a new option that would let you keep your Facebook Stories active for up to three days, as opposed to only 24-hours.
- Facebook is adding more educational elements this time it’s all about Facebook groups. Click here to get more information on the specific sessions, and register to attend.
- Facebook has added a “care” reaction which shows a face hugging a heart, to help people feel more connected with their friends and family during the pandemic.
- Facebook is launching a dedicated gaming app called ‘Level Up’ to make it easy for users to stream with a “Go Live” button. Once live, streams appear on their personal pages, making it easier for friends and followers to watch. Similar to YouTube’s Partner Program, Facebook’s “Level Up” is designed to allow creators to monetise.