#CariaSocial News Update #1
This is a new weekly update of what’s happening with social media platforms.
This is ideal for marketeers, business owners, entrepreneurs or anyone with an interest to use the latest and greatest tools in social media.
- Facebook reported that it’s seeing record high levels of demand for its services, obviously due to the COVID-19 lockdowns that have happened globally.
- Messaging activity is up 50% across Messenger and WhatsApp, while the use of live video on Messenger is up a whopping 70%.
- Facebook Live has risen by 50%.
- Global release of the Messenger desktop app, that is available for both MacOS and Windows.
- Is releasing new measures to assist businesses who are dealing with the impacts of the pandemic shutdowns.
- Launched a new set of video features designed to help you build audiences for your video content, and promote return viewership.
- Added a new ‘Experiments’ section to Ads Manager, that provides a central home for all your Facebook ad tests and results.
- Is working on a new ‘Auto Status’ option for Messenger, that uses location tracking, as well as other device tools, to indicate what you’re up to.
- Is adding new sections to its ‘Download Your Data’ (Instagram) and ‘Download Your Information’ (Facebook) tools to provide more transparency over the information it collects on your activities, and how it intends to show you more relevant ads and content
Read more Facebook news: